Monday, March 24, 2008

Singing

Wow, I'm sure blogging a lot today!! Oh well, I can't help it, I'm the very proud mother of three adorable girls!! I also am the proud wife of my husband, I love the man, is it really possible to love another human being the way I do Randy and my girls? Sometimes it's unbelievable. So I wanted to share a video of Hailey singing, and there's actually two of them. The first is her singing the Veggie Tales song, she is three:



I took this today, she is singing "I Am a Child of God", I don't know why I added that, you'll know what she's singing when you listen to her. Oh well, that's me for ya, stating the obvious!!



Once she got done, Katie said, "My turn!" so I decided to let her sing as well, unfortunately, I had to help her out a little, so I hope you don't mind listening to me too. =o)


1 comment:

kenna said...

That's pretty cute :)