Monday, March 24, 2008

Katie

Ok, so I found this really cool web site that shows you who your child looks like. VERY fun!! Except I was a bit disappointed, it said that they equally looked like both of us on all their baby pictures, then I used some recent ones, and the only one different was Hailey and she supposedly looks more like me. I think she has more traits of Randy, oh well!! Too bad they don't a meter that would settle the war between Randy and me, you see Randy seems to think that during the day I give them lessons on how to be cute. When in fact they just inherit their cuteness from him, I haven't proved it yet, but I know they do. We constantly fight over who made them cute, this meter didn't help, if they would have looked more like him I could have some shred of proof that they get their cuteness from him. Oh well!

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

No comments: