Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sick and Tired!!

Ok, so I am sick and tired of the weather. Is anyone else? Just when I think Spring is finally here and the weather starts to turn nice...it SNOWS!! I love snow, I love winter until we reach March and April, and then I just get sick of it!! I want spring to be here, I could stand rain, but not snow. I just can't wait until Spring, I'm getting a little cabin fever, and I'm running out of winter clothes for Zoe. She's longer than any of the other two girls were. Oh well, it will arrive soon.

So I wanted to thank everyone for my birthday, it was a great day! I especially want to thank my friend Annie, your gift meant the most to me because it showed that you honestly do know me. You remember all the little stuff that makes a person feeled loved, so thanks!! Unfortunately it has opened a flood gate for me. She gave me the book "Traitor" which is an LDS romance, and for those of you that really know me I LOVE these books. The problem is that I haven't read books for a long time, and LDS romance even longer and this book whet my appetite and I have been reading non-stop since I read that book. I have been re-reading my collection and can't seem to stop. So needless to say I have been slacking off on my job (which is a full-time mother, housekeeper, chauffer, cook, you get the idea). How does one gain the self control to put a book down? If anyone has any tips for me that would be great!

More news from the Grimes home, Zoe is cutting her first tooth, I've been wondering for a while now if there's been one, because she had a white spot on her gums for around a week or more but nothing was really progressing, but about three days ago I saw the first real signs of a tooth and now you can feel it. Ok, so I started this blog a couple of days ago and now I am finishing it, but I found out today that Zoe is actually getting two teeth! Her bottom front two. I'm nervous for this, but I guess I'll just have to see how things go, I didn't nurse my other two girls so yeah, we'll see.

Hailey and Katie, oh my! Well Hailey is our little model, everytime we take her picture she does the funniest poses without being told, it's hilarious! And Katie is starting to talk more and more grown up, it's scary. Her sentences instead of being a few words, they are full on sentences, it's sad. My baby girls are growing up!

More good news, Randy got the job at RC Willey, so anyone reading this, if you have to buy any electronics go to RC Willey sometime after April 23rd!! We are very excited for this!!

No comments: