Monday, March 10, 2008

Random

So I have decided to try this whole blogging thing. I've been visiting some of my friends blog spot's and decided to give it a try! I just repeated myself, oh well. For any of you that know me that isn't unusual! I'll try not to do that too much here.

Well life here at the Grimes house is pretty crazy! It's often almost "Twilight Zone" when you see yourself miniaturized in your four year old daughter, who lately runs around the house trying to find the right path with Pocahontas. I've watched that movie six times in the past two days, thanks to Hailey who has mastered the DVD remote (at least the ok and play button). Usually in tow behind her is Katie, who sometimes gives people the impression of being the quiet one, she's really not.

It's very weird to actually see them interact and talk to each other. Every night when we put them to bed you can hear them in there, sometimes for hours talking to each other and playing. Thankfully Katie is still in a crib or they might never go to sleep. I am dreading the day when we move her to a toddler bed, thankfully she hasn't figured out how to crawl out of her crib yet. Perhaps we'll be able to keep her in the crib till she learns to do that.

I can't wait for the warm weather to come, we went out and played baseball with Hailey and Katie, unfortunately we weren't able to stay out very long, we went out too late. It was so much fun to be outside, the poor girls never get a chance to go outside during the day, it's too cold to take Zoe out there for longer than a quick walk to the mailbox. But Spring is on the way!

No comments: