Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

So yesterday was Easter and I must admit, I had a blast, even though we didn't do much at all. My grandparents had a big Easter Egg hunt at their house and they invited everyone down, there were around 15-20 little kids there, but there were plenty of eggs to go around. Then my siblings came up to our house and we ate dinner and then talked and received free entertainment from our kids. We have a circle in our house that the kids LOVE to run again and again. You see you run through our entry way through the kitchen and through the living room, and our kids (and any that come to our house) love to go around and around and around. We also like to chase the girls around, and we'll hide around a corner and scare them. Well Hailey was doing this yesterday and she was singing "The Wise Man and The Foolish Man" she is learning so many new songs from Primary. I didn't even know she knew this, but I must admit my heart swelled with pride to listen to her sing this song. She actually is a very good singer, she is able to stay on pitch and everything. She loves to sing and I love to hear her sing, she is so much fun. Katie is also a good little singer, but it's harder to tell if she stays on pitch, mostly because I haven't really been able to hear her yet. It's still little kid singing, but I think she does pretty good.
Then last night, Katie was helping us all be doctors, here are the pictures of us:





Katie is checking her Dr.'s teeth =0)
Dr. Randy
She did this all on her own.
After she put my stethoscope and glasses on, she thought I needed more:
Apparently I needed a drink
Our girls add so much life to our home, I love them so much!! I think life would be so very boring without them!

No comments: