Thursday, May 14, 2009

Randomness

So again it's been quite a while since I've written. Mother's Day was a lot of fun, I got to sleep in and I got breakfast in bed. We were way tired, and woke up late so we missed church, except I went to Relief Society so I could do my calling. That evening we went to my parents house and had hamburgers and other good food and just hung out and visited. It was a lot of fun. I have some pictures that I will post at a later time. I gave my mom a little book that I made, it was so awesome to actually make her something that had a lot of meaning behind it. I love my mom so much!

Lately I have been feeling like I' m in a rut. I don't really know how to motivate myself to do better, but I need to find a way. I don't really feel like I'm working toward something, I feel as if I am simply living through everyday. I want to feel like I have a purpose to my life. Things are going well, it's a little tight because there's not a lot going on at RC Willey. Hopefully Memorial Day will be a big day like it was last year, or even better than last year would be nice. Randy did kind of pick up a second job though, our land lord is going to pay him to do some of the yard work that needs to be done around here (and it's a lot) so that will help out. We really are doing all right though, and I finally feel like I'm getting back on track with my house work. I still have a long way to go, but I'm getting there. Well, I'm doing good, I need to kick myself in the butt and do better though. I want everyone to know I appreciate all they do for our family and for me. I don't know that I tell people thank you enough, but I want to start now. So, if you know me, know that you are loved and appreciated for all you do!! Oh, before I go I need to share something that Katie said. We were driving Hailey to school the other day and Hailey was talking about Gina's bird Zeus, you see he died and my sister buried him at my parents house in their back yard. On Sunday they went out with her (Gina) and put something on his grave and Hailey was talking about that in the car. Then Katie said, "Jesus needed a bird, huh Hailey" it was so cute! That was what we told them when Zeus died, was that Jesus needed Zeus in Heaven but that He would take good care of him. It was so cute to hear Katie say that though. I love my little girls! Well, until next time!

No comments: