Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hailey's Preschool Graduation

So on Thursday Hailey had her Preschool graduation, she did so good, for the most part. On some of the songs, she got distracted by a scab on her nose and stood there picking at it rather than singing. She is such a cute girl, I can't believe that she is going to go to Kindergarten next year, it's just crazy to think of my little girl growing up.

Just chillin waiting for the program to start.

Before we left, I love her little pose, the only downfall to this picture is that her skirt is pulled up a little in the front.

Align CenterAgain, just waiting.



This is the school loves me song, we recorded all the songs that they sang, but this one is my favorite one. Hailey loves to sing, I love to listen to her, I love my little Hailey!!

No comments: