Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday news

I don't know why it takes me so long in between posts, I used to do write one at least once a week. I think it's a time management thing! Anyway, life here has been a little crazy, our vans transmission went out on us, so that's at the very least 450 dollars to fix, and at the most... well, I don't really know, but I've been told around 1500. Isn't life wonderful? Actually it is, I know we're blessed, but it's a little expensive at times. I guess that's a better way to put it. So, I've decided I don't like dieting, I don't know that I'll be able to do it again. What I really want to do is exercise and eat healthy, that way it's more of a lifestyle change that will allow me to not do the yo-yo effect. So hopefully I'll be able to get my butt in gear and start exercising. Things are going well here, money has been a little tight, but we're managing. The girls are growing up, but they sure are a cute handful! They say the funniest things! Like today, I was washing my hands and Katie said in a worried voice, Mom, hurry, we're wasting water! I have no idea where she really got that from. Then yesterday, I was moving from the garbage can to the counter and Hailey walked up behind me and I sort of tripped on her and my elbow hit her in the forehead (not hard). I said something about her watching where she's going and she looked at me and said "Yeah, Mom, you should look behind you before you move" It was pretty funny! I also think I heard her say to Randy "You broke my heart." I think Randy had told her to sit down and eat her food, or something like that that made her a little upset. I love them so much! I can't imagine what life would be like without them.

So Mother's Day is coming up, and a friend of mine gave me a really good idea for a gift for my mom. I'm very excited to try to put this together, homemade and thoughtful gifts are the best kind of gift!! I hope she'll know how much I love and appreciate her. She has always been a great mom and I've learned so much from her. I hope that I'll be able to show my kids the same love she showed to me.

We had our family pictures taken by a friend of mine about a week ago, and she did such a good job! I am way excited to get them back! I'll be able to put some on here soon! I'm very excited to see all of them! There were a lot that were taken, I think there were over 4 or 5 hundred. Well, not much is going on here, we're all good and happy!

1 comment:

Wright Bunch said...

ugh, car troubles! i'm sorry, but glad everything else is going well! Miss you!