Monday, March 23, 2009

Doing good

So I realized it's been awhile since I've written anything and thought I would just drop a quick post to let everyone know how we're doing. We are all good, Zoe is at the point where she is walking more than crawling, and I absolutely LOVE it!! I don't have to carry her around anymore, Yea!!! The only time this walking thing gets a little hard to deal with is when we're outside and she wants to walk on the cement. She still makes me nervous and I'm worried she'll fall and get hurt. I guess getting hurt is a part of life though and I should just let her try. Hailey and Katie are doing good, they are continuing to grow up, funny how that happens. They say the funniest things! Sometimes I'll just sit there and listen to them while they are playing, it's so funny! Not much has been going on here, but we do have a fun week ahead of us. On Tuesday we'll be eating dinner with Randy's family and discussing our year and goals we have for the upcoming year (we do this every March) I'm sure it will be a lot of fun! Then on Saturday my cousin and his wife are coming over for dinner, Sunday we're headed up to Salt Lake to have dinner with our awesome friends the Grimes and then we'll probably play games. Then on either Monday or Tuesday of next week Randy and I are going to Tucano's for dinner. The best part about this is that it will pretty much be free for both of us! I have a free meal because it's my birthday this month and Randy got a 20 dollar gift certificate from work for Tucano's so pretty much between the two we'll both eat free! I love free meals.

Other than that, not much has been going on around here, I absolutely love to read everyone's blog and I hope that everyone is doing well!!

1 comment:

sweetmama.heather said...

Sounds like a lot of fun coming up for you! We're really excited for you guys to come up here! YAY!!!