Tuesday, March 10, 2009

She's walking

For the past couple of days Zoe has really started walking, it's so neat to watch her walk on her own. I am so excited for her walking to continue getting better, then I won't have to carry her around all the time! Our family is doing well, the girls are continually getting bigger, it's a little scary how fast time goes by. So I think we have decided (or rather I have decided) to wait until August to begin trying for #4. I haven't had a summer where I wasn't pregnant or nursing for a couple of years now, and I think I'd like to have one. I also have about 24 pounds I'd really like to lose before I gain 25 or 30 for the pregnancy. I think I'll be able to lose it this summer, dieting seems easier in the Spring and Summer. I think it's because you're not stuck in the house surrounded by food and snacks. Drinking water is also easier when it's hot, you know what I mean? I am excited to lose weight, I wish I wouldn't have gained the weight that I did. I was only about 7 or 8 pounds away from my goal right before Christmas, and now I'm 24 pounds away from my goal. Oh well, that's life I guess, what I really need to figure out is how to maintain my weight, that's the key. Well, I really don't have much to say, things are good right now.

3 comments:

sweetmama.heather said...

Congrats to Zoe!! That's exciting for you guys.

Jason and Laura said...

That's so awesome!! I bet that is so exciting!!!! :) Congrats!

Robin said...

Yay Zoe! Jess your girls are so cute!
No we are not going to stay in Santaquin we want to be closer to work and school like maybe the Provo/Orem anywhere but we would go as far south as Spanish Fork cause we like it this way! Where do you guys live? Do you rent? Know any good places?
And anytime you want a customized FHE board let me know! I still have mine saved it would be easy to change the names and colors!