Monday, March 2, 2009

Hailey's Birthday Celebration

Ok, so here's try number 2 (actually it's attempt three) let's see if I can get this right this time. So on Sunday the 22nd, we had family over to help us sing to Hailey and eat cake and ice cream. It was a ton of fun especially because we got to see our really good friends (pretty much family) Marc and Heather and hang out with them (sorry I wasn't really involved in the hanging out process, I still had a lot of things to do, next time will be a ton of fun though because we'll be able to focus on you guys). Hailey loved everything she got, and so did Katie. Hannah and Katie were on either side of Hailey as she opened all of her gifts (she loves her Strawberry Shortcut shirt! Thanks Heather). Then we had cake and ice cream, it was a lot of fun to have everyone there, and then of course we watched the slide show I made for Hailey. I love to make slide shows for them on their birthday, it's so much fun to see how they've changed over the year. I can't believe my little girl is 5, it's crazy how fast time goes. Hailey is such a sweet little girl, she is such a social butterfly, she is friends with everyone and says hi to everyone. She always makes a friend when we go to the park, and her Preschool teacher says everyone wants to sit by her in class. She is a little "do it myself" girl, she always gets her and Katie snacks (which can be a little frustrating sometimes) and she loves to help out her sisters. She is truly a gift to our family and life wouldn't be the same without her! Happy Birthday Hailey!!
Randy decorated her cake, he did such a good job, a lot better than I did with Katie's cake!

Here's Hailey waiting for her cake to be brought out to her so we could sing.

Hannah and Katie watching Hailey unwrap her gifts, except Katie is actually helping her.

This picture is just for Heather, Jaidyn spilled his water on them, it was so funny! I wish I would have had a picture of Jaidyn's face because it was hilarious!! He was pretty upset about his water


1 comment:

sweetmama.heather said...

Thanks for posting that! I actually knocked the water cup out of Jaidyn's hand and it went everywhere. I was sitting in water the whole time. Good times! Thanks for having us over!