Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm a Believer

Ok, so I've never been one that really believes in PMS, I always thought it was just an excuse for women to be ornery and something guys make fun of. However, I am now a believer! If you've read my last post, I had a very very bad day on Thursday, nothing really happened I just wasn't handling things emotionally at all! After I wrote my post I started to do my dishes and was thinking about my post and remembered I had written one that was kind of the same about a month ago and then it hit me. Yes, my friends, it was PMS and I had it. It was so comforting to know that I wasn't going crazy, I was just having a "day" and I would be better in the morning. Sometimes it's very difficult being a woman!! I have a wonderful husband who when I told him what I had discovered simply said, "I know, I think it's cute" How on earth could he think they way I act is cute? I don't get it, but he was glad that I realized what was wrong. I love him so much, when he came home from work he gave me my birthday present early and then he finished the dishes for me so I could play with said birthday gift (it was an iPod touch, coolest thing EVER!!)

I am so grateful for my husband, I don't know what I would do without him in my life, he is the BEST thing that's ever happened to me. So I'm good, I'm just a normal woman with normal emotions that go crazy one day a month. So don't be surprised if you see another "blue" post next month!

No comments: