Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday fun

So yesterday was my birthday and I had so much fun! Randy pampered me, and I'll tell ya, it's nice to have a day where I'm allowed to do nothing and it's done for me. It also shows me what an awesome and amazing man I married. Randy let me sleep in, then he brought me a breakfast of waffles and orange juice in bed. Then he did my dishes, ALL the dishes, not just loading what would fit in the dishwasher and leaving the rest. He actually hand washed the rest, it was really nice. Then I used the spa package he gave me for Christmas and that was amazing!! It was my first experience with a professional massage and wow! It's amazing, it was way nice. I didn't like the sauna at first, but I liked it at the end. I was glad that my sister-in-law LeeAnn went with me, I would have been bored out of my mind in both the sauna and jacuzzi without her. Then we went to Tucano's for dinner, soooo good! One of the coolest parts of yesterday was that I totally stepped outside of my comfort zone and asked our cute waiter for his number and I'm going to hook him up with LeeAnn. I'm way excited!! Anyway, I really had a nice birthday, it was hard to go back to work today and actually have to do something. I don't work outside of the house, but as all you stay-at-home moms know, we do work! Except as I mentioned, I had a really hard time getting anything done today. It's not too bad though for me not doing anything I guess, except for the dishes. Oh well, there's always tomorrow! So I thought it would be fun to put up a few pictures of me, so I hope you enjoy!!

Ok, so I couldn't get the pictures to upload, but I promise I will as soon as I can, but I wanted to get this post done so I don't feel like a slacker anymore.

1 comment:

Wright Bunch said...

Yay! glad you had a happy birthday!