Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Tag

1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At my in-laws


2- Who was with you? Randy, and his family. We told LeeAnn first, then the rest of his family

3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? We were trying so I took a test just before I was supposed to start


4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I was so excited

5- Who was the first person you told? Randy


6-Was everybody happy for you? Yes

7- Did you go out and celebrate? Not really


8- Did you get morning sickness? No, I felt a little icky sometimes and threw up a couple of times, but nothing bad

9- Did you want to find out the sex? No, but we were pretty sure it was a girl


10- What was the sex? girl

11- Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes, I kind of helped my sister-in-law throw one for me

12- How much weight did you gain? 25 pounds


13- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? No

14- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Yes, tons!

15- What did you crave the most? apples? I didn't really have any cravings

16- Did you crave anything crazy? No


17- Who or what got on your nerves the most? All the advice and comments from others. I worked at Kmart and I heard stuff ALL the time

18- Were you married at the time? Yes


19- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not really, I did go to the hospital around 7 or 8 months because of back pain but I just had the flu

20- Where were you when you went into labor? I was in the shower when I felt the first contraction


21- Did your water break? Yes at the hospital

22- Who drove you to the hospital? My husband

24- Did you go early or late? She was 11 days early

25- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Just Randy and my doctor and a nurse


26- Was it video taped? No

27- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Oh yeah!!


28-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Natural

29- If natural, how long did you push? I only pushed three times


30- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I don't think it had really hit me yet, I was just glad to have her here

31- How big was the baby(s)? 6 lbs 8 0z

32- Did your Husband cry? I don't think so

33- What did you name the baby(s)? Hailey Marie


34- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Nope

35- How old is your baby today? 5 on the 20th


36- When is the next one(s) coming? Hopefully next January

37-If you could, would you do it all over again? Yup!





I tag Ashley W, Robin, Rachel Fordham, and Laura Miller

No comments: