Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Pictures

So I haven't posted very many pictures recently due to me being a little lazy and not transferring pictures from our camera to the computer. So I decided to pick out a few pictures to share will all my devoted readers! So I hope you at least get a smile from these, I know I do!
So, Enjoy!
I love this hair style, it worked best with Hailey though
Me and Zoe, I think I look a little funny, but Zoe looks so flippin cute, I couldn't resist!
Oh, they like each other! Hailey dressed herself, just so you know (except the hat, that was added on by LeeAnn)
Don't ask me, she just started doing all sorts of funny poses. It was funny though!

Another one, different day

Katie's peace, LeeAnn took this picture, she was really proud of it

They absolutely LOVE horsey rides

For some reason it's not quite working

I don't think I'm as good as Daddy!

I had to get her hair wet to get peanut butter and jelly out and thought it would be fun to spike it all over the place! I love her grin!!

No comments: