Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Long time

So I don't have a lot of time to write right now, but it's been awhile since I've blogged anything so I thought I would type up a quick little update. Things are going pretty well, we potty trained Katie this week, it's been awesome, she's done really well. She's only had three or four "wet" accidents and NO poopy accidents. It's been awesome!!! It's funny how excited parents get over seeing a poop or pee in the toilet. A week ago Katie said she had to go potty (she had been going every 5-10 minutes all day and she wasn't doing anything) so I let her go and left her to it. After a while she told me she needed me for a minute. So I went in there expecting to just help her get off the toilet. When I went in she said she had peed "Yeah right" is what I'm thinking. So I look in the toilet and I see toilet paper so then I'm getting annoyed because she wasted toilet paper. Then in the bottom I see a poop, and I started freaking out, I said "Katie you pooped!!" and then I started laughing and jumping up and down with Katie and hugging her. Katie just got this big huge grin on her face and looked at me like what the heck got in to you? It was really funny!! But she's been going now for a week and this morning her pull up was totally dry, so we'll see how it goes at night, but she's pretty much potty trained, its awesome!!! Let's see, Zoe has started crawling on her hands and knees, until she really wants to start moving, then she reverts back to the army crawl. She's started to attempt to pull herself up to things, and she said hi a couple of times now. The other major thing going on right now is that we found a family to rent the house in Elk Ridge which has meant double time work on the home to get it ready for them to move into this weekend!! It's been crazy insane!! Well, I'll be posting some fun pictures we've taken recently so be on the lookout, until then enjoy life!!

1 comment:

sweetmama.heather said...

Yay for Katie!!! That's awesome.
And yay for Zoe too!