Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Long time again

So, things have been a little crazy! I've wanted to put up pictures from Halloween and such but our computer hasn't been reading our SD card lately, actually it doesn't even register that it's there, so I haven't been able to get the pictures on to our computer which has given me an excuse not to blog. But that's gone now, I was able to get the pictures on our computer today, so brace yourself there's a lot of cute pictures I want to share. First I'll share our Halloween pictures. Hailey was a witch, Katie was a Lion and Zoe was a pumpkin.






Halloween wasn't as fun this year because we ended up being in Elk Ridge all night because we had renters moving in on the 1st so we had to get things ready. On top of all that Randy threw out his back that night as well so getting things done took a lot longer than it should have. It was a lot of fun to dress the girls up though, I put make up on the girls which wasn't too bad on Hailey, but Katie was a killer!! She was not much fun to try to get to stay still. They looked so grown up!! It was kind of scary though, I got a small glimpse of the future. A lot has been going on here, the girls are getting bigger all the time, but especially Zoe, she has grown so much in such the past month! I attribute it to her being on cow's milk, and I'm getting braver in what I feed her. She has learned to crawl up the stairs and makes it all the way up, but it makes me nervous because I'm afraid she'll try to get back down and tumble her way down. Oh well, what do you do huh? I'm also ECSTATIC because we got a guinea pig!!! I have wanted one now for quite a while and I was finally able to get one. A family in our old ward was giving a few away so I nabbed one for us and one for my mother-in-law, we took the two babies. Ours is a girl, her name is Rosie and my mother-in-law took the boy. Weslie named him Joey, they are SOOOOOOO cute!! Here is Rosie with Joey, Joey is the one with the white strip on his nose.
I'll tell ya, we've got quite the array of pets, in our house we have a male beta fish named Zipper, we have a female tarantula Shiloh, and now a female guinea pig Rosie. Then my mom and sister have birds (my mom has one, Gina has two) and my sister-in-law has a snake. That's quite the collection!! I think my Rosie is simply adorable!!


No comments: