Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Expensive taste

So I hope this isn't a glimpse into the future! The other day the girls got themselves dressed, but not only did they get themselves dressed, they bought their clothes as well. So I asked Hailey how much it cost, here is what she said. Her outfit cost 50 dollars and Katie's was 200. Hailey's shoes were 19 dollars and Katie's were 72 dollars. WOW!! Those are expensive! I don't really know why Katie's clothes were so much more expensive, oh well. They are sure funny, I never know what they'll come up with next! So I've tried to download pictures a couple of times, and each time I try it doesn't work. Hopefully it will soon.

We've been having a lot of fun when the weather is nice, the other day we went to a park that's just a little walk away. We went with our neighbor that lives in our apartment complex in number 2. They have been fun to get to know, they have a little girl named Eva who is one. Zoe really doesn't know what to think when she is around. It's kind of funny! The girls enjoyed it. A couple of other girls that were there found a worm and so Hailey wanted to see it. So then Hailey was finding the worms and holding them. It was odd because I would have thought she would be afraid of them or think they were gross. I'm constantly amazed with the things they are ok with. I can't wait until the weather is nice all the time (or at least most of the time) but I've realized again how much I don't like hot weather. I hate wearing jeans and being sticky hot! I'm not a big fan of heat, I wish I could find some nice cotton capris that looked cute! I'd even take some cute cotton pants that looked nice. I don't generally think I would look good in things like that though. I guess I'll have to see if I can find anything, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to let me know!!

No comments: