Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We had a lot of fun this Easter, we went to my mom's and she made us hamburgers and macaroni salad and chips. Well ok, she didn't make the chips but she provided them. Then we had the Easter Egg Hunt for the girls, it was a lot of fun, it was so fun to watch the girls find their eggs. Afterward Randy took the girls home to get them in bed (too much sugar and not getting their way makes for ornery kids) and I went to my mother-in-laws concert. Afterward we went to a little dinner thing then came back to our place and played games. It was a lot of fun. Here are some of the pictures from our Easter.




2 comments:

Justin, Sammie and Avery said...

Haha I love the last picture, they definitely just woke up hehe.

sweetmama.heather said...

You Easter pics are cute! I especially love the last picture. Hailey doesn't look too happy or just really tired.