Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Recommendations

Ok, so I don't really have a lot of time to write a long post right now, but I just had to share a book recommendation. "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" it is the most amazing book, it is such a fun read. I am only on the third chapter but I've already discovered some things that I need to work on. Laura Schlessinger is the author and she is so matter of fact and straight forward that it's hilarious sometimes, I love it. I highly highly recommend it to everyone!! The other book I want to give a shout out to is actually co-written by my dad. It's called "Santa's Secret" it's a fictionalized timeline story of true experiences my dad has had while being Santa Claus, it's a very heart touching book. It's an amazing add to your Holiday book collection. Anyway, that's all I have time for today, oh wait no it's not. One more thing, I don't know if any of you watch Studio 5 (those of us in Utah) but they had an awesome idea on the other day. They showed how to make your own tutu for your girls. I was in the Provo Towne Centre Mall yesterday and saw a little stand that had tutus. I examined it closely and it was made exactly the way this lady does it, they were selling for about 30 dollars and you can make your own for about 7-14 (if you really add a lot of embellishments) dollars. And they are way cute! Check out their website at studio5.ksl.com it's awesome!!

No comments: