Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Times

So, it has again been awhile since I have written, it seems I'm starting a habit, and not a good one. So we've had a lot of good times lately, first we had Thanksgiving which turned out to be a lot of fun. We went to my families house this year and had a lot of fun, we didn't do the traditional meal this year. Instead we had my dad's turkey (which is seriously the BEST turkey, I don't really like turkey but his is AWESOME) and rolls and bread, and then we just had salads, chips, dip and of course stuffing. It was way good, I'm not a huge fan of all the regular stuff at Thanksgiving except for the stuffing and potatoes. I don't like sweet potatoes at ALL!! And of course we had my mom's pumpkin pie (which isn't actually pumpkin at all it's actually made out of banana squash, but it's the BEST). I'm really liking the capitalized letters, if you haven't noticed. So that was a lot of fun, and then yesterday we had Katie's third birthday, I can't believe she's 3 already. It's insane, I feel really bad though because I always make a slide show of my kids year, but Katie's birthday seriously snuck up on me and where Thanksgiving was three days before her birthday I didn't really have time to do one. But I will, I promise!

I am starting to get the Christmas bug, I can't wait to wrap gifts for others, and I can't wait to sing Christmas songs, and have Christmas parties, and getting together with family! I love the feel of this season, it's awesome!! Well, I need to go and take care of stuff, because I will be gone tonight, I finally get to go to Bunco after like three or four months of not going. I can't wait!! Until next time.... Have fun!!

No comments: