Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello Christmas!

I can't believe that Christmas is only two weeks away, it's insane! We finally got our Christmas tree up, we had to wait until we got rid of our entertainment center. (Shameless plug: We are selling our entertainment center, so if you know of anyone looking for one, we're selling ours for about $200.) We're not planning on doing anything big for Christmas this year, Santa already came to our house this year! But I am planning on buying a gift for Randy even though he's mad at me for doing so, but it's one that he really needs. You know, it's kind of depressing growing up, unlike a lot of other people, I don't particularly enjoy buying my own gifts. I don't mind buying the bulk of my gifts but I LOVE surprises!! I don't know how many people know that about me, but I absolutely love them, the only problem.... it's really hard to surprise me. I've only had one Christmas that really stands out in my mind where I was really surprised by most of my gifts. That was an awesome Christmas!! I think there's only one person that could really surprise me and that's my sister Gina, and I think that's because she knows the way I think when it comes to things like that. Anyway, I went off there for a minute sorry. So for the last couple of days all Hailey talks about is a tea party and she has been driving me nuts because she wants to make cookies for said tea party. All day yesterday I had to keep putting all my sugar and sprinkles and food coloring back because she would get them out to make cookies. She would also get out a cookie sheet and the rolling pin. It's driving me CRAZY!! I want to make cookies with her but this weekend is INSANELY busy so I'm not sure that we'll be able to make cookies until next week. We'll just have to see how it goes, maybe we can do that after Randy gets home from work. Well anyway, I have a lot to do today but I just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know we're doing well, and I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season!!

No comments: