Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Zoo

We were able to go to the Zoo on Tuesday, it was a lot of fun. The girls all seemed to enjoy it, the favorite part of the Zoo was the Elephants. They had a little show with them, and it was really cute to see. The girls talked about seeing the Elephant pee and poop for the next couple of days. They are so cute!!! I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures from the afternoon.



The cutest though, was that Zoe fell asleep while I was holding her.

Then I gave her to Randy so I could take the other two to the bathroom. Randy went to the van to start it and get it cooling down. When we got to the van, this is how we found them.

It was a lot of fun, I was so glad we went. Oh, I forgot, my other favorite part was the white alligator, that was pretty cool!!



No comments: