Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Harding Reunion

So last night we had a Family Reunion on Randy's mother's side of the family, the Harding side. It was a lot of fun, we had a talent show and then a dance it was kind of funny though because our family was pretty much the only ones dancing. We had a lot of fun though, I sang a duet with my sister-in-law LeeAnn, and Hailey and Katie sang I'm Trying to be Like Jesus. They did a really good job! I was so proud of them. I love to hear Hailey sing, it's so cute. There were a few other talents as well, and we found out that Randy's cousin was headed up to Salt Lake today for the American Idol auditions, he's good enough to make it so we'll see what happens!! We also got to watch Grandpa's flowers blossom. He has flowers that blossom at night and then they die the next morning. It was so awesome to actually get to watch the flower open up. Grandpa is an amazing gardner. So I've had some pictures I've wanted to post for a while now. These were taken a few weeks ago at a park in Payson. We went and met a friend of mine there and our kids all played together, she has two, a little girl whose a year and a boy who is almost three. They all had a lot of fun.














No comments: