Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bon Fire

Ok, so I must admit, I am a pyro!! I love fires! April was a burn month for Elk Ridge, so we were able to burn certain types of things. Well, we still had our christmas tree and some shrubs that we pulled out of our front yard last year. So we decided to burn those the other day. I wanted to share a couple of videos of our bon fire!! The first one is one of the shrubs, the next one is our Christmas tree, notice the difference in how fast they burn.





Here goes our Christmas Tree!!

We also decided to have tinfoil dinners, we used so much tinfoil!! We made a dinner for Randy, me, my sister-in-law LeeAnn, and Weslie, and both Hailey and Katie. We took pictures of our tinfoil mountain, this is all the tinfoil we used!

It was so much fun!! I wish we could do this more often, I guess that's what camping is for. So anyway, we had a blast with our little bon fire, I wish more people could have come. Oh well, maybe the next time we are allowed to burn stuff people will come!!

No comments: