Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grateful

So, I really haven't blogged a lot lately, but I've decided I want to try to write a post every night before I go to bed so that I can share all the funny and amazing things that happened. Sort of like a journal, which, I really should be keeping one on paper as well. Anyway, so I titled this post grateful because lately I have been so grateful for my kids. I am so amazed that they are mine! I've been getting really excited to meet JD and to see what he'll be like. This morning I woke up at 6 because I had to go to the bathroom, and I never did fall back asleep. JD was moving like crazy so I decided I would sit up and watch him move. In total JD fashion, as soon as I sat up he stopped moving, so I decided to read the Ensign. It was nice to sit there and read uplifting messages, it was such a nice start to my day. Then I got up at 7 so I could shower and get ready for the day, but before I did that I said a prayer. It was so nice to have a quiet un-rushed moment to thank my Father in Heaven for all of my blessings. After my shower, I was sitting on my floor putting on my make up when I heard Zoe, she was singing Angels We Have Heard on High (which she calls Gloria). It was so much fun to just sit there and listen to her. All she sings is the long drawn out Gloria in excelsis deo. She kept singing that over and over, sometimes in an extremely high pitched voice, it almost sounded like a mouse. I just smiled and laughed, it was so cute to listen to her. Then she started shouting, "I'm singing Mom, Mom, I'm singing" so I finally knocked on her door and waited for her "come in" then I got her out of bed. Last night when I put her to bed she wanted her church shoes, so I gave them to her, when I got her this morning she was wearing them. She was so cute this morning, I really enjoyed the time we had before everyone else was awake. So I was supposed to have a doctor appointment today, I was completely ready, I even curled my hair, I had Hailey all ready. We were getting into the van at 9:40, which is on time, those who know me know what a big deal that is!! As I was getting Hailey in I got a phone call, it was a number I didn't recognize but I decided to answer it anyways. It was my doctors office, calling to let me know he was coming in today and that I would need to reschedule. It would happen on a day where I was completely ready and out the door on time. Oh well, I'll just have to make sure I'm out the door on time Monday too. Anyway, now that I've rambled on and brought on the cheesiness, I'm not sure what to say! I only talked about Zoe, but Hailey and Katie are awesome and amazing too! Hailey says the funniest things! I love Katie's expressions, especially when she's telling you something that she's excited about. We've been spending a lot of time outside, and I've been trying to take more pictures because I realized the other day we haven't taken very many, I didn't have any pictures of Christmas morning. We got a video but now still pictures. That's so sad!! So now, I'm taking as many as I can! Here's some I've taken recently:

I look like crap in this picture, but Zoe is pretty cute so I posted it. She was having a hard time falling asleep so I took a nap with her.
It's a little fuzzy, but she's still super cute!
Playing outside, she's so cute.
She was so concentrated on her game!
She wanted the flower in her hair
I ABSOLUTELY love this picture! I couldn't have posed her any cuter!
Randy was helping Hailey learn to ride her bike without training wheels.
She's so flippin cute!
I don't really have much to say about this one, but I commented on the rest so I thought I would on this one too.
Such a cutie!

Well, hopefully this post wasn't too mushy for you and you made it all the way to the end. So, look for daily posts, even if they're only one liners. I'm going to see if I can do it, at least for one week. So, until tomorrow!!

No comments: