Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beautiful Day!

Today was such an amazingly good day, it was nice to be able to spend some time as a family outside. So, I may not be writing every day, but I am writing more frequently so that's good. Lately I've been having a lot of weird baby dreams, like this afternoon when I took a nap I had a dream that I was playing basketball (not pregnant that I can remember) then I sat on the floor and my water broke. My doctor (who was one of the drs from Greys Anatomy, one of the girl ones) came and knelt down and said, ok here we go. So we went into this room and she started getting all these supplies ready. Then we went in to this big room where there were a bunch of women in beds (all delivering) and they took me to my bed, number 130. Then I was getting in the shower by my bed, and all I can remember of that was trying to shave my legs. Randy had sent out a text to a bunch of people and his sister Weslie called and was saying she didn't believe we were really at the hospital and Randy asked her why he would send the text to a bunch of people if we weren't really there. Don't ask me why the phone conversation was in my dream. Then I remember I was upset because it was still April, and it was before or right around Weslie's birthday which is the 24th of April. I was really upset that it wasn't May! Anyway, I never did actually give birth to the baby in this one, but it was still weird. I had another dream where I had the baby and I made a comment that he looked like Hailey. I had another dream where I had two babies to breastfeed, one was Zoe and then JD, I remember feeding the older one (Zoe) and then being like I don't have enough for the other one, and I was panicked. Then I said to myself, wait, Zoe's not a baby. It was really odd! So, I've been extremely focused on babies apparently, I don't understand ;0)

I have been getting so anxious to have this little guy here, I can't wait to see him! The thought of having a baby be a boy is really weird to me, I guess that's to be expected after three girls. I am also excited to see how the girls react to him, I'm a little nervous about Zoe, she can tend to be a bit possessive of me. I'm a little nervous about Hailey because she is so hyper, she can be a bit abrasive without meaning to be. I'm worried she's going to constantly be in JD's face! I guess they probably all will be to some degree. Anyway, things are going well with the pregnancy, I've been tired a lot and I'm progressively getting more and more uncomfortable! Nothing is really comfortable anymore, thankfully though, I still seem to be sleeping ok at night. I'm extremely grateful for that, I'm not sure how long that's going to stay. The other day my heart started to race, (which actually hasn't happened that much in this pregnancy) and it took a few minutes to get it kicked out of the fast cycle. I had bent down to pick something up and when stood up my heart started racing and things started to go black. So I went over to the couch and laid down and started to try to knock my heart out of the fast cycle. Usually I can bear down and it knocks it out, but that wasn't working. Then I started to sweat and get really warm so I went upstairs to lay in front of my fan. Finally my heart slowed down and I accidentally fell asleep for about 45 minutes. I'm glad I haven't had too many problems with the fast heart racing this pregnancy (there is an actual term for this, but don't ask me what it is, it was long and I don't remember it). Anyway, so with my mind being on babies, I thought it would be fun to post pictures of my girls when they were babies, I hope you enjoy! Until next time!

Hailey then
Hailey now
Katie then
Katie now
Zoe then
Zoe now

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I know what you mean about being so anxious to meet your new baby and to see how different he may look, since you're used to having girls. The pics of your girls are adorable.