Thursday, August 27, 2009

A long time again!

Wow, it's been a very long time since I've written, again. I just don't feel like I have much to write about, and I don't really know if people read this blog or not. Well, I know some of you do, so thanks!! Hailey starts Kindergarten on Monday, it's pretty crazy, we asked for morning kindergarten but she got afternoon, which is going to stink. We only have one vehicle right now so I'm going to be walking to pick her up everyday and two days out of the week I'll have to walk her to school as well. Thankfully Virginia is just a couple of doors down so when it gets cold or it's rainy I can leave the other two kids with her. The other thing that will make it not much fun is that hopefully I'll be pregnant also, but at least it will get me doing some exercise, it probably will turn out to be a really good thing. So I should know by Saturday morning if I'm pregnant or not, I don't really think I am, but then all this week I have felt sick to my stomach at LEAST once every day. My brain is also extremely useless which, lets face it it's been that way for a while now. So yeah, I really wish it was Sunday and this week was over, Randy's been working a lot this week to get his stupid extra hours in! I hate this stupid program he's on! He'll be working from about 11 tomorrow morning until 9, and then on Saturday from 9:45 until 9 that night. I HATE it!!! Oh well, it's almost over!

On another note, Randy's mom is getting married on the 19th of October and I finally found my dress, I'm so EXCITED!! It's gorgeous, I feel bad though because it cost quite a bit but she told me the slide show better be a darn good one!! So, I am going to do my very best! I also have way cute shoes to wear too. I'm happy for my mother-in-law, I hope that it is as good as it seems. So not much else is going on around here, Zoe continues growing and changing at alarming rates. She's talking more now, and it's a lot of fun to hear her trying to imitate what we say. Every liquid drink is water, it's very cute to listen to her say it.

We taught Hailey how to open Rosie's cage so she can get her out and hold her all on her own. This is both a good thing and a bad thing, she holds her like a poor cat. It's good because Rosie is getting the attention she needs, but at the same time she's getting a little too much attention! We also got a new female guinea pig name Mya, she's not the same kind as Rosie, but she's adorable. It's amazing to me how different they are personality wise, it's easy to see the Lord's hand in all things when even guinea pigs are different! I think they'll enjoy having each other for company, as soon as they get used to each other. Anyway, I don't think this blog makes much sense, I kind of skipped around a lot topic wise. I guess that's just the way my brain works, well, that's what has been going on. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun posts to do soon, with Hailey starting school. She's very excited! Every day she asks, how many days until I go to school? I'm glad she's excited! We get to meet with her teacher on Tuesday to go over the results from the testing they did with her. I'm excited to see if she's ahead, right where she's supposed to be, or behind. Ok, so I wouldn't be excited to find out she's behind, but I am excited to go over the results. Well, for now, I'll talk at ya later!!

1 comment:

Justin Aiken said...

I love you Jessie! And, I love reading your blogs! :D