Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby #4

Here we go! I took the test this morning, despite many attempts of others to have me take it last night. It was positive!! Two pink lines, wow, I can't believe it. It seems so strange, we're very excited to be heading down this road again. I told Hailey today, and she was very excited as well, I don't think she can understand the time concept and how long it will take. So for the next little while probably, I'll be asked every day when the baby will come. That's ok, I'm so excited to be able to share this with her. She's old enough now to really understand, and it will be fun to let her feel my belly when the baby starts to move. I still can't believe it!! Since January I've been tracking my cycles, it will be odd to not have to do that anymore, I've also been taking my temperature every morning with a basal body thermometer every morning since then too. It will be weird to be done with all of that. I've very excited to find out what we're having, if it's a boy we'll name him Joseph David and call him JD. If it's a girl (I haven't talked this over with Randy so this may not be the name but I like it) I think we'll name her Madelyn Sierra and we could call her Maddi I really like that name. Anyway, I'm sorry to keep going on about this, I'm just very excited.

In other news, Hailey is starting afternoon kindergarten on Monday. I was really hoping that she would have morning kindergarten, but oh well. I'll definitely be getting my exercise in! It will probably turn out to be a very good thing. She is very excited! Every day she asks how many days until she goes to school. My little girl is growing up! We're also approaching Zoe's second birthday, I can't believe my baby will be two!! It's crazy how fast time flies! It's so fun to listen to her talk, especially when she's playing with her friend Eva, they talk to each othe rin their own little language. It so cute!! Well, I think that's all I'm going to write for today, I think I'll take the girls on a walk to see how long it takes to walk to Hailey's school so I'm ready for Monday! Until next time, have fun!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting. I'm so happy for you! Cute names by the way.

sweetmama.heather said...

Congratulations Jessie!! I'm so happy for your new addition on the way! Wish Hailey a fun day from Hannah on her first day...

Ashley Wilson said...

YAHOO!!! That is awesome!! Congrats :)