Monday, July 13, 2009

July 5th fun

I know this is a week late, but I still wanted to talk about it. We went to my mom's house and had a BBQ with the family. It was so much fun!! I love family get togethers, and this one was the funnest we've had in a while. I can't wait till we get together for the 24th. We played Lasso Golf, I stink at it, but it was a lot of fun. Everyone beat me, including Hailey, yes...I was beat by my 5 year old daughter. Oh well, anyway, so here are some of the pictures from that day.


I think Katie's face is kind of funny here, but it's cute at the same time!

Hailey found this kitty across the street and called to it over and over and over. So Randy went and got the kitten and brought it over. She was so in LOVE with this cat. Unfortunately we found out when she got home she allergic to cats. Poor thing!

You can't really see it here, but she had chalk ALL over her! She was so funny.

My sister was taking pictures of everyone's butt and I decided to add my own little bit to his butt shot.

Silly kids! It's hard to see Andy as their uncle, crazy!

These two are only four months apart in age, Zoe is so short compared to him, it's funny!! They look so cute sitting together.


We sure had a lot of fun playing together! It was a lot of fun. I love family, it's the greatest thing we have on this Earth!!! I love you all.

No comments: