Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flaming Gorge

So last weekend we went to Flaming Gorge and ran the river. Oh my gosh, it was so much fun!! I had never tried river rafting, and I must say, I'm addicted!! I would love to go again very soon. We went with my mom and my little brother and my uncle and his family. My other uncle came up just for the day with some of my cousins so they could go river rafting. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, we were gone all day Friday pretty much rafting and I didn't want to take our camera for obvious reasons (it's not waterproof). It was a blast though, there's nothing better then spending time with family. I love my uncles and their families and LOVE getting together with them, we don't do it near enough!! Other than that we haven't done much this summer. Just chillin at home (it's too hot to go anywhere!) We have some exciting things coming up, Randy's mom is engaged and they are planning on getting married in September, we also have two family reunions coming up on Randy's side of the family that will be fun. We had fun yesterday at the park, we had a picnic and then we played croquet, the girls ran through the sprinklers at the park got soaking wet and enjoyed themselves. We also invited Randy's mom and her fiance Tracy to come, so it was fun spending time with them and getting to know him. He seems like a nice guy, and we're happy for her. Then my mother in law bought a kiddie pool for the girls, she was just supposed to help, but then she ended up buying it. What a nice grandma! We sure do love her. I have pictures of the girls in the pool that I will be posting soon. I also want to post some random fun pictures from this summer, not that there's a lot, but there's some fun ones. Anyway, I promised the girls we would go out to the pool after lunch, so I guess I'd better follow through on my promise. Until next time!!

No comments: