Monday, November 30, 2009

Still here

Wow, it's been so long since I've been able to post anything. We haven't had a computer for a couple of weeks now. Our desktop just decided to not turn on, and the cord for our laptop isn't working so it doesn't charge the laptop. So we've only had our Ipods, which wouldn't be fun to write a post on, so it's been kind of sad. Anyway, but we're still here, we're all doing well. Hailey is loving school and the boys there. Katie turns four tomorrow, we had her birthday party yesterday, it was a lot of fun. Zoe is cute and a stinker at the same time, she must be in the terrible two stage. I have learned so much through Zoe, I am so thankful to have her in our family. We've been talking a lot about the gender of this baby that's coming, and I am so grateful for the lessons I've learned from Zoe. I don't know how many know this, but when I was pregnant with Zoe I thought for sure I was having a boy, and when I found out it was a girl I had a hard time with it. I felt disappointed, and upset, and I was irrational. Then a week later once I picked out her name then I got excited. I have learned that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. I love my little Zoe SOOO much!! I can't imagine life without her, I'm grateful for the opportunity I've had to go through this experience. If we have another little girl I am going to be so excited!! I seriously am excited for whatever we have, of course I'm hoping for a boy but it won't matter one bit if it's not! I love my kids so much, they all have a part in our family that is irreplaceable!! So I have a TON of pictures I've wanted to post, we have some fun times here. One major thing that has happened that I'm REALLY excited about, we gave our guinea pigs to a good family! Yeah!!!! I don't have to take care of them anymore! They were a lot of fun, but more work than I could handle right now. It sounds like they're going to a good family. Little Hailey was quite upset when she got home and I told her, but we are getting her a stuffed hamster that comes with a carrying case, and she's just fine now! I am so glad to have them go to a good home, where they'll play with them and give them attention.

More news, I have my ultrasound on December 22nd, but we're going to ask the technician who does it to put the picture of the gender in an envelope and then we'll open it on Christmas morning. I'm really excited! I think it will be a ton of fun to find out what the baby is with the girls sitting there. So we'll see, I think it will be fun!! Well, I'm going to put an entire post on here with pictures, I hope enjoy!

1 comment:

Ashley Wilson said...

What a great idea!! I wish I would have thought of that! That is so fun!