Monday, November 30, 2009

Pictures

This is Katie on her birthday, I think she likes being the center of attention
These are some of the gifts that Katie got, we let Zoe model them too
Katie got a tea set, and they decided they wanted a tea party with cookies and gummy treats
Here's Katie will all her birthday jewelry on. She's such a cute kid
Align Center
Here's Hailey modeling all her jewelry, they all looked so cute!
Here's all of the girls, Zoe doesn't look very happy
Here is the snowman Hailey made, Virginia helped with the face and the crown.
Here they all are with the snowman
Katie bundled up for the cold weather, they sure love the snow!
Here's Zoe, I love her grin.
This was sometime this fall, she looked so cute, I had to take a picture
Zoe was a "fierce" lion, I love this shot because you can't see her face.
Again, our "fierce" lion! I love the binky!
Here's Katie, she wanted to be a ghost just like Hailey
Hailey climbed up in Virginia's trunk when she was done. She was content to eat and pass out candy
I love how photogenic this girl is. This was sometime this fall, Randy raked the leaves so they could play in them.
Here are all three playing
Hailey, Zoe and Eva. They had so much fun!
*HUGS*
She is so stinkin' cute!! I really wish I was this photogenic!

No comments: