Monday, October 5, 2009

Pictures

Ok, so I've been promising pictures for awhile now and haven't gotten around to it so now I am. These are just a few that I thought I'd share, including pictures of Hailey's first day of school.

Katie bein cute!!

My neighbor made this skirt for Zoe, it is so cute!!


Hailey and Katie got themselves dressed so I decided to put Zoe in a dress too

They love spinning in this chair
Hailey's first day of school, she was so stinking cute!! I gave her a necklace to wear so that if she got scared she would have something of mine. I doubt she needed it, but it was a nice thought right?

3 comments:

sweetmama.heather said...

I love the new pictures! Good call on the necklace for Hailey. I didn't think of that. I'm excited to have you guys come up this month, that's what we planned right? I don't remember...

Holly & George said...

! I recognize that necklace...

Holly & George said...

! I recognize that necklace...