Saturday, June 20, 2009

Zoe's Prayer

I have never seen something so cute, last night we had scriptures and afterward I said "Ok Zoe, let's say a prayer." So she folded her arms and bowed her head and started gibbering, then after a little bit she said amen, it was so cute! So then I helped her say one just like I do with the other two. She would listen then gibber when I was done, then she said amen after me. It was the cutest thing ever! Then this morning Randy wanted to hear her (he was at work last night) so I asked Zoe if she'd say the prayer so she did. I can't believe how cute it is, I love to watch her mouth when she "talks" it's so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting, it's amazing how they grow. This stage is the cutest but most frustrating, cute because they are learning and trying so many new things, but frustrating because they are in to EVERYTHING!! I guess the good out weighs the bad. I love my little Zoe so much, I can't imagine life without her, I'm glad that Heavenly Father knows what he's doing!! I'm going to try to video Zoe saying a prayer, if I do, I promise I'll share!

No comments: