Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by my friend Heather. "You have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!)."

KIDS: This is amazing, I actually got all of them to smile. Hailey, Zoe, and Katie


BATHROOM: This is one of our bathrooms, we also have a half bathroom downstairs. The other bathroom is the one that looks cute, but we use this one the most. So there you go. CLOSET: I LOVE our closet, it's the coolest closet I've ever seen. It's a walk in closet, and it has built in shelves everywhere. It's kind of crazy looking right now. MY SHOES: Hehe, I'm not wearing any, aren't my feet funny looking? MY FRIDGE:It's crazy, we have a lot of magnets, the girls like to play with them. MY KITCHEN SINK: Need I say more? MY LAUNDRY ROOM: The stuff on top of the dryer and washer aren't normally there, I've actually been really good so far at keeping them cleaned off. Favorite Room: Ok, so it's not a room, but this is one of my favorite things about our apartment. This is my little alcove, I put in two pictures to kind of show you how cool this little landing is. ME: I look so out of it, almost like I'm on something. Oh well, this is me!
DREAM VACATION: This one was really hard, because there's so many places that I want to go, I would love to go to Australia, Ireland, and Switzerland. These are all pictures of Ireland.

Now, I tag McKenna, Sam, and Jenna. Have fun!!

No comments: