Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm back

Ok, so it's been a really long time since I've posted anything because we haven't had internet. So, finally I say what's been up with the Grimes Family. So anyone who doesn't know yet, we moved to South Provo, and so far we really like it here. Randy and I were commenting the other day that it's really weird, he filled up the jag last Thursday and he still has between 1/2 and 3/4 of a tank left. A tank of gas used to only last us a week while we were living in Elk Ridge. It's been nice, but I didn't realize how stressfull moving was and I'm so glad we don't do it very often! I didn't feel stressed while it was going on, but now that I look back at the past few weeks, I realize how much it threw our lives into a tail spin. It's finally starting to stabilize and feel like normal life.

So, Hailey started Preschool and she loves it!! She also starting a reading school where she also gets to work on computers (thanks Sandy for the heads up), she absolutely loves it, and looks so cute! They wear these big headphones that also have a mic on it, I'll have to take a picture tomorrow because she really looks so cute! Katie is talking more and more, and it's a little freaky! She can't wait until she gets to go to school too, that won't be for a couple of years though. She'll go to Sunbeams in January, which is going to be a little weird! For the most part they play together well, but they definately have their days. Zoe is my little Easy Come Easy Go girl, she doesn't seem in a hurry to walk or stand by herself although she LOVES to do these things. She still hasn't attempted to do it on her own and she's still army crawling. She will go up on her hands and knees, but when she starts to move, she goes right back to the army crawl. She also loves to cuddle, and she still loves me! I only have a couple of weeks until she is one, which is a scary thought to me, I can't believe it snuck up so fast. I am excited to be done nursing, I've enjoyed it, but it will be nice to just be me. I'm a little nervous that she'll have a hard time weaning, she really enjoys her morning time and bed time feedings. Zoe now has three teeth on the bottom, and I'm pretty sure I saw a third tooth on the top peeking through.

All of us are doing well, I'm really excited for some changes that Randy and I are making, I think they will really improve our lives. Life is so exciting, everyday is a chance for something better! Everyday we can decide to make our lives better or worse, or let them stay the same. I feel like we are finally moving forward, it's a very exciting time!!

1 comment:

sweetmama.heather said...

I'm glad you like it in Provo. Sounds like you're doing really well and we miss you! Good job on the tag!