Saturday, June 14, 2008

Parade Season

It is definately summer, we went to our first parade today, in Springville. It was so much fun, I love parades, and it gets funner the older our kids get (I'm sure this will go on until our kids no longer like parades). Zoe even enjoyed herself, Randy held her the whole time and she would squeal every now and then. She has started making the cutest noises, I love it!! Hailey absolutely loved the "Princesses" (city royalty) and she even got to talk to some. There was a particular royalty, I'm not sure which one but I was guessing it was Springville Royalty, that was waiting at the end of the parade (which was where we were sitting) handing out flowers to the other royalty's. Hailey walked over to them and talked to them for a minute. It was cute to watch her, she is so friendly, everywhere we go she makes a new friend. I love it! So I wanted to post a few pictures and a video that we took. It was a lot of fun!





We also gave Zoe a taste of an Otter Pop, this is the face she gave us:

She only liked it for a couple of seconds, and then she would turn her head and make a face. It was so cute!! After about the third time she wouldn't even let us put it in her mouth.

I am so excited for Summer, I love going to parades, having picnics, barbeques, fireworks, it's just SO much fun!!

No comments: