Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

~I wrote this the day before Father's Day because I knew the actual day would be busy. I am not posting it however until tomorrow.~



I have been looking forward to Father's Day now for about two weeks! Well, ok, so it might be closer to a month. I am giving Randy the BEST Father's Day gift ever! Well, at least I think it is. I had my brother-in-law record Hailey singing some songs, and I also sang too. We made a CD for Randy. It is the cutest thing ever!! I also bought him the Indiana Jones Trilogy, and I will be sending him on a Treasure Hunt where he will be finding all of these gifts. I love doing things like this for Randy, it's so much fun! I want to give a shout out to all the Father's I know, especially mine, I love you Dad!! I also want to say how much I love my Father-in-law, it's been five years tomorrow that he passed away.



This year has been kind of cool, it's kind of a repeat of the year we got married. We were married on a Friday and our anniversary this year was on a Friday. My Father-in-law passed away on Father's Day 2003 which happened to be June 15th. So tomorrow is kind of a special Father's Day, because it is exactly the day that Paul (my Father-in-law) passed away. He was such an amazing man, and I still look up to him in a lot of ways!



So here's to all of the Father's in my life and any looking at this blog~





And to the special Father in our lives, Randy:







I love you very much Randy!! I hope you had the best Father's Day EVER!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you had a great father´s day.... I watched the videos and your girls are so cutes!!

I like to know about you guys through your blogspot or facebook... I tried to uploaded some videos but I couldn´t... don´t know why.... mmm... maybe is because I am not so patience... (One of my problemita).

Have fun Okay...and ddon´t forget post something in our blogspot...

Love ya´all... You are really one of my favorite families!!!

Poly

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FAMILIES EVER!!!