Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello, yes, I'm still here

So I must admit, I have a hard time writing on my blog because I'm not really sure why I do it, all my family lives close so they have no need to check it out, I'm not sure if I have any friends that still check it out. So it's very hard to update it, I enjoy writing my feelings here and putting up pictures, but like I said, it feels like it's all in vain. Oh well, I guess I should write it just so it's written. We're all doing well here, Hailey is LOVING school, I told her we have a dentist appointment on the 21st which is the last day of school before the Christmas break. She was very upset because she doesn't want to miss school, I told her I would try to figure something out. Usually kids want to miss school, but not her. She loves her teacher and loves helping her out. SHe is such a loving girl, she loves to give hugs to everyone, and I mean EVERYONE! She can also be an amazing helper around the house when she wants to be, she is such an amazing big sister (most the time) and is pretty good to help out with the younger kids. She loves to bear her testimony, she'll ask us in Sacrament if it's the free time (testimony meeting). I love her to pieces!! Katie has been fun too, she likes her preschool, but I think she really wants to go to Kindergarten. I'm excited for next year, I know she'll absolutely LOVE going to the same school as Hailey. We just had her birthday, she's five now, she had a lot of fun being the center of attention! Zoe is still the boss around here, everything has to be just right for her. She is constantly correcting everybody! If you call her anything but Zoe she makes sure you know her name is Zoe, not whatever you called her. They all have quite the personalities! Then there's JD, he's doing really well, we started him on solid foods a month ago, so far his favorite is sweet potatoes. It looks like he's going to be like his sisters in not liking any fruit, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but whatever! He's finally started to roll over, he doesn't get very much time to practice, his sisters don't think he can be left alone so he doesn't get much of an opportunity to try. He sure is loved by all of us!
I am so grateful for the opportunity Randy and I have been blessed with to have children. They are such fun little people to have around, they constantly teach me about Heavenly Father and His love for us. What a blessing it is to be here and to be the mom to these wonderful sweet spirits, even if I'd really like to smack them around sometimes!! So yeah, we're doing well, getting ready to do some new things soon, like school, hopefully a new job for Randy and other things. Hopefully I can keep blogging, even if it is just so I have a record of things. Well, until next time, enjoy life! Merry Christmas, in case I don't get around to it :0)

1 comment:

Mara Hinton said...

I know how you feel. I am way behind on my blog right now so I wonder if anyone even cares to check it anymore... But I still read yours! So at least there's one person for you! :)