Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gone too long

So it's now 12:46 AM on July 8th, and I wasn't really planning on writing a post, but here I am. I just want to let everyone who might possibly still read my blog that I am in fact still here. Things have just been a little off balance as you can imagine and blogging has taken a back seat. Hopefully though this is the beginning of a return! Things are going good for the most part, I still have days that aren't that great, but doesn't everybody? Well, I promise there will be more posts soon, and I have lots of pictures to share but right now JD is asleep in his crib (thanks to my wonderful husband) and I need to take advantage of this opportunity and get some sleep, so until later, bye!

1 comment:

Wright Bunch said...

We need to get together!! call me:) love you.