Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day

So, the big V Day is coming up, and I'm excited for it. We're not really doing anything to celebrate, but it will be fun to do something special for the girls. Hailey had her Valentines party at school today, she was so excited!! There's so many people I love, and I'm so grateful for them in my life! On a different note, at the end of this month we're going to St. George, just Randy and I! I am so excited!!! It will be so nice to have a weekend to ourselves, I think the thing I'm looking forward to the most is sleeping in and having an entire day where I don't have to do anything for anyone else. This trip is basically our Valentines Day, my birthday, and our anniversary celebration all combined. I'm not planning on doing much for my birthday and we won't be able to do much of anything for our anniversary (JD will hopefully make his appearance just a few days before, actually I'm hoping he'll come on the 3rd or 4th) so this will be the one and only away trip for a little while. I'm excited!! Our good friends might also be coming with us, and it would be fun to be able to hang out with them too. Well, life here is just moving along, it's amazing how fast it seems to go sometimes. Hailey will be turning 6 on the 20th, it's crazy how fast the time goes, I still remember the day she was born. I am really looking forward to spending time with just her, it's always fun to spend one on one time with kids. They're so different when it's just them. I'm sure we'll end up going to McDonalds for her birthday lunch, they like to go there because of the playplace. Then I'll take her to the Dollar store and let her pick out 6 things that she wants. She's excited for that! I have been trying to decide if I want to let her have a party this year with her friends, we've never had one before, and I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for it. Maybe I'll wait until her next birthday, I don't know. Randy and I will have to discuss it and think about it. Well, I really don't have much to say, things are going well, the pregnancy is going well, and the girls are all doing ok! Another post without pictures, but I promise I'll try to put some up soon. Until next time, be safe and have fun!!

No comments: