Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pictures

I thought it would be fun to post some of the great pictures that we've taken in the past while.

Katie looks so flippin' adorable, she looks like she's really screaming, it's awesome!!

This was taken at the Provo Cemetary where my father-in-law is buried, we take pictures on the same rock every year. It's such a beautiful spot and some of my favorite pictures have been taken there.


This was taken on Mother's Day, they both let me do their hair in ringlets and everything. It was so cute!!

This one was taken while they were blowing bubbles at my mom's house. Isn't she so cute? I love her!!

Here are some of Zoe, she's growing so fast! It's crazy, I can't believe she's already almost 8 months!

And here's Katie, I had her pose for this picture, it actually sparked the first picture and some more like it. It was a lot of fun!


2 comments:

BobandColista said...

I have to say your kids are very cute!

sweetmama.heather said...

I love Katie's open mouth look in the top picture. She's so cute! I love all your kiddos... We miss them too as well as you.